Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fall Colours

I've lived in the Greater Toronto Area for roughly 15 years, but my hometown is Orillia. It's become a family tradition to go up north and visit the town for the day when we get a free day off or weekend. Something like Saturday Flea-Market runs, but a little farther north than Stouffville.

Although we didn't make it to Orillia this trip, we did manage to take a leisurely drive and watch the fall colours. I had my camera with me, so I managed to get a few decent shots. They turned out better than the 'cloudy sky' shot I was hoping to take for the Newsletter assignment. Normally, I'd expect it to rain when I need to take a photo, but I've ever had the sky too clear. The shot was pretty much wasted, as it could be easily replicated with a gradient.






































No comments:

Post a Comment