However, one of my favourite flash sites is Neave.com by Paul Neave. While the site's recently undergone a change of layout, the interactive flash content library remains (and has even expanded).
![]() |
Legibility:
Some of the games have logos that are straightforward, whereas games like Tetris rely on a font that emulates the blocks used in the game.
Spelling and Punctuation:
I haven't found any errors in the games I looked at, though I wasn't able to explore the whole site (there are a significant number of new ones that've been added since my last visit).
Some of the games have logos that are straightforward, whereas games like Tetris rely on a font that emulates the blocks used in the game.
Spelling and Punctuation:
I haven't found any errors in the games I looked at, though I wasn't able to explore the whole site (there are a significant number of new ones that've been added since my last visit).
Context:
Theme based, depending on the game.
Colors:
There are a variety of colours and colour schemes used on this site, as there are many different themes presented on different pages.
- Contrast:
Depends which flash game, though for things like 'Planetarium' the navy blue and white provides a sharp (yet not overpowering) contrast. The 'Webcam Toy' game has a sharper contrast of White and Pink (with a hint of grey used in the drop shadow).
- Colors:
Variable, usually bright and saturated hues. - Saturation:
Plenty of it.
- Frequency of Use:
Throughout the flash games and splash pages on the site.
All images are screenshots taken of Neave.com




No comments:
Post a Comment