Saturday, April 9, 2011

Ad For Toyota Prius

As part of a collaborative assignment with another class, I created an advertisement for a Toyota Prius (with the exception of the tagline and copy, this was provided).

The aim of the project was to create an advertisement that would be appealing to women who need a vehicle that can meet their needs tor city transportation, has a good fuel economy, and doesn't have a negative effect on the environment.

It took a few attempts to get the right Photo, and trips to 3 different dealerships. Unfortunately weather conditions weren't ideal for outdoor shooting during the first couple of sessions, but the people I talked to were very helpful, and I was able to get a fairly nice photo. The sky and the grass were two separate photos taken on a family outing, brightened up a bit with a layer mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment