Saturday, October 8, 2011

7th Generation Rebrand - Final Design

I've narrowed down the design even further, but out of the other choices the feather concept was the one that I took (I'd call it inevitable at this point). There was a point where I tried adding geometric shapes as a design element, though the aesthetic element wasn't pulling enough of it's own weight for the purpose. The below are 3 of the last concepts I played with.


Final 3 Designs

The last logo (on the bottom) was what I went with, though the gradient was something I added after noticing that the feather looked 'flat' (to be honest, it still looks leafish to me, others have said that it looks enough like a feather. I'm really torn on this...)


Flat Colours (No Gradient Added)


Final Design

Adding the gradient (I was going to a hint of blue to offset the green) seemed to help reduce the glare of the yellow/green colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment